Water Park Operator
Full time, Part time
At Jeff Ellis Management we believe in hiring friendly and reliable individuals that share our commitment to aquatic safety. Water Park Operators and other positions in aquatic management offer a challenging work environment that allows you to make a difference in people's lives. Whether you're searching for seasonal, travel, part-time, or full-time employment, we have positions available throughout the year to meet your needs.
We are now hiring Water Park Operators at Arapahoe Springs at Gaylord Rockies.
Your pay rate is dependent on experience. You will also have the opportunity to potentially earn up to a $500 bonus!
As a Water Park Operator you will provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers.
• Enrolled in/graduated from high school or equivalent.
• ILTP Lifeguard License or equivalent.
• Positive attitude.
• Team mentality.
• Maintain vigilance of guest/swimmers by constantly scanning swimmer protection zones to maintain the E&A “10/20 Protection Rule”.
• Enforce rules to ensure the safety of guests/swimmers.
• Provide a warm and inviting atmosphere when assisting guests.
• Ability to continuously swim a distance of 200 yards, tread water, and recover a 10-pound weight from a specified water depth.
• Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
Join our team and apply online today! Please use Lifeguard link to apply. You may also call us for more Information. Click "Apply now" for our phone number.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.